Building (Workforce Center)
820 N 9th St
Our Commitment of Care and Competence
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive hones and open answers.
- Client pregnancy test are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releasesand permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as
required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or avorifacients, but are committed to offering accurage information about abortion procedures and
- Al of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staf interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accodance with our articles of incorporaion, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regading employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including
the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of
a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, board members and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standard